Mesh hernia claims are against mesh manufacturers by patients who receive implants and then experience serious complications and injuries. The lawsuits state that mesh devices are designed flawlessly and that manufacturers fail adequately to warn patients about known and predictable risks and side effects.
At present, there are thousands of pending lawsuits against many producers, each as part of federal multi-district litigation. Hernia mesh attorney representing victims of mesh hernias that are injured nationally. We are trying to recover compensation for money for these victims.
Including compensation for these cases that are mention below:
- Medical bill
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
Manufacturers of defective mesh hernia implants claimed for injury
- Atrium Medical Corporation
- Bard C.R.
- Gore Medical
- Genzyme Corporation
Image Source: Google
General Injury to Mesh Hernia Implants
- Stomach ache
- Intestinal obstruction
- Organ or tissue perforation
- Chronic pain
- Erosion of implant devices
- Mesh failure
- Recurrence of hernias after mesh surgery
- Groin and testicular pain
Long-term consequences include:
- Compensation Damage for Mesh Hernia Injuries
- Economic damage, such as loss of wages, loss of income capacity, medical bills, other costs
- Non-economic damage, such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, mental suffering, loss of pleasure, and loss of the consortium
Manufacturers of mesh hernias must be careful when producing these implants to be safe and not damaged. This task also includes the duty to warn of potential risks and to provide adequate instructions about the use of products to medical professionals who buy the device.